Q: - What are the basic features of Linksys RE3000W?• Ans: - It is Submissive to the 802.11 b/g/n.
• Linksys RE3000W has Single 2.4 GHz band 802.11n.
• Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
• Your Linksys RE3000W has 2x2 MIMO Internal antennas.
• One (1) 10/100 auto-MDIX Ethernet port.
Q: - What settings my Linksys Range Extender Ac1900 have?
• Ans: - QoS (Quality of Service)
• Site Survey
• Access Control
Q: - Can I configure my Linksys extender re4100w using a wired computer?
Ans: - Yes, you can only if it is setup through the wired computer.
Q: - What are the various methods for Linksys extender ac750 setup?
Ans: - You can setup Linksys extender ac750, through the WPS button & Browser-based setup.
Q: - How Do I know which access point or a router my Linksys extender re6400 is connected to?
• Ans:-When your Linksys extender re6400 get associated with an access point; get ready to go for further settings.
• First, access web-based setup page.
• Next, visit the Status Menu & then select WLAN Statistics & next to the AP MAC Address.